Teacher Leader Resources
State of Ohio RR Teacher Application
Exemption to the Standards and Guidelines for Reading Recovery in the USA
The request for exemption form is a fillable PDF file. If possible, please fill out the form electronically and send it by email to email@example.com.
If you are unable to submit the form electronically, please print it off, fill it in and fax it to the Reading Recovery Office at 614-688-3980.
- Request for an Exemption to the Standards and Guidelines for Reading Recovery in the United States (PDF)
- Guidelines for Requesting Exemptions (PDF)
Literacy Lessons Resources
- Literacy Lessons Teacher Application and Requirements (PDF)
- Attendance Record at The Ohio State University (PDF)
- Instructional Record: The Ohio State University (PDF)
- Teaching Summary (PDF)
Guidesheet for Training Small Classes
Support for Reading Recovery Teachers
- Providing Ongoing Professional upport for Reading Recovery / Descubriendo la Lectura Teachers: A Teacher Leader Resource Paper (PDF)
- Observing and Supporting the Learning of Reading Recovery teachers: Extra Support for Teachers Having Difficulties with Reading Recovery Training (PDF)